Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Mika's Apartment]

"Nnnrrhh... Yup, that's right." Minami murrs playfully as Cassy petting her furry ears, and lifting a slight lustful grin once she able to caught and read Cassy's though. "Oh..ho.... What a naughty thought you have there..." Minami said, prodding Cassy's left breast with her finger pad, her tail swishing happily. "Based on his tough build, you can figure out how exactly big he is..." She stucks out tongue playfully.

The feminine looking male wolf nodded. "Yes..I can sniff the herbal shampoo...and somewhat I feel pretty relaxed..." He said, caressing Prowl's soft furry arm with his soft pink pawpads. "Well...you fur indeed soft..If you have a chance sleeping with Mika, Mizuki or Minami, I'm sure they'll cuddle, caress and hugs you like a bolster..hehe..." He chuckles. "...Even I could do such things on you too..."

"Don't judge a person with it's attitude...Maybe he had hidden powers which he didn't want to expose or use it..." Mizuki corrected Giro's statement, and blush lightly as Giro looking at her. "I am fine like always...but kinda excited to go to hot spring..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 04-25-2009, 07:34 PM