Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Mika's Apartment]

"Heh...I know what you're thinking, Prowley..." Mika winks.

"That's okay...Maybe I'm not yet getting used to your abilities..." Ryo shooks head gently as taking a seat on two-seater couch, since Mizuki, Minami and Cassy sitting on the three-seater. "I'm feeling fine...How about you...?" He asked, giving some space for Giro to take a seat.

"Yeah...they indeed look cute..." Mizuki said as murring from the nice body smell of Cassy and Minami. "It seems you're having fun yesterday, Nami-chan.."

"To be precise, this morning...Yesterday is like The Hell's chasing me..." Minami sweatdropped, cuddling Cassy and nuzzles her shoulder. "If I didn't meet Ray, Prowl, Giro and this cute kitty cat, I might end up being caught and only God knows what happen next..." She stucks out tongue and licks the feline's cheek.

"Well, I have to because I'm sort of worried of you not eating a proper food lately...In addition, you look pretty skinny. Hehe..." Mika poke Ray's belly gently. "Hot spring, eh...? That's definitely a good idea. I don't know when is my last time sinking my body under the warm hot spring." The teenage girl shows the 'OK' sign, agreeing to come over.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 04-23-2009, 12:39 PM