Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Mika's Apartment]

"Stay here? I'd do your house-work for free!" Prowl laughed. "Maybe its just the scent of a lady. Its so much sweeter and more welcomin' than Ray's scent."

"I apologize if I startled you, Ryo." Giro apologized lightly, and followed him to the living room. "Have you been well since last we met?"

Ray was honestly touched by this gesture as he accepted the packed lunch. "R-really? You made bento for me? I'm touched, really, you didn't have to... thanks again, Mika." The teenager bowed gratefully, trying not to cry and lose his cool. "And by the way... when I come back... do you and your gang want to come with me to my uncle's hotspring? I just thought it would be nice for us all to get along and... you know, relax..." He rubbed the back of his head shyly.

"Awww..." Cassy smiled and playfully pulled Mizuki and Minami close to her by the hips. "Aren't humans kinda cute when they're not being oppressive?"
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 04-23-2009, 10:40 AM