Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Ray's Room]

Minami saw Giro disappear, but still able to detect his actual location based on her sharp hearing. "Pretty interesting, but you can't fool my ears." She winks to invisible Giro before switch to Prowl. "Thank you for your comment, big boy. Hehe..."

[Mika's Apartment]

Once the movie ended, the trio heard the doorbell. "It must be them." Mika said, they leaving the couch and approach closer to the door before Mizuki and Ryo stopped, so Mika can open it.

"I wonder what kind of surprise Mika wants to show to me..." Mizuki stated as she remembered what Mika told her last night, which is she wants to give some sort of surprise.

Meanwhile at the outside, Minami dispel her magic on Cassy and Prowl by moving two fingers on her right paw, makes their real form visible to see.

Mika open the door slowly, her head popped out and seeing Ray with his character and Minami that standing besides Cassy. Then, she open the door wide, Ryo and Mizuki bows their head respectfully. "Welcome...and Good Morning~~"

Minami can't believe with her own eyes as saw her best friend, Mizuki is in her vision. Without hesitate, she approaches and punce Mizuki to the carpeted floor before nuzzles and licks the dragoness' cheeks playfully like a wolf, the shape of her butt are nicely shown under her pants, wiggling happily. Ryo glance to the halfbreed, smiled.

"Ooohhh..I-it tickles...!" Mizuki chuckles cutely before smiles widely. "Oh, Minami...You're here..."

"Yes, I am Mizu..." The halfbreed replied. "I was searching all over for you once I sense you went missing..."

Mika smiles as watches Minami cuddling and nuzzling her best friend, and shift her vision to Ray. "Come on in, you guys. Don't be shy. Hehe..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 04-22-2009, 04:50 PM