Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Ray's Room]

"Whew...Males sometimes scary..." Minami unwrap the towel, exposing her naked body and re-dry herself again. Her sensitive ears perked up and blush deeply as heard the conversation from the living room. "...My goodness...I don't know there lots of terms to replace....uhmm....masturbation..." She said sheepishly, caressing her muzzle and face with her soft pawpads, then slowly wears the clothes that Ray provides for her.

[Mika's Apartment]

In order to kill time while waiting for Ray, Minami and his characters, Mika, Mizuki and Ryo sitting in front of the TV set, watching the first furry animation movie ever made in real world, which is Ryo and Mizuki not yet seen the movie. Like other animal animation movie, the furry or anthromorphic movie also popular around the world and able to collect twice or even triple of the profit, which encourage the animation company to produce more.

The movie storyline are much similar with Mika's and a little bit of elements from Ray's stories. The perfect combination, sound arrangements and voice actors makes this anthromorphic movie receive many big awards from honourable award ceremonies.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 04-21-2009, 12:05 PM