Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Ray's Room]

"Yeah, gosh Prowl, aren't you a perv!" Cassy laughed and flicked the coyote on the nose playfully.

Prowl snickered and twitched his nose, rubbing it. "Aw c'mon, all I asked was if you had fun! Heh, I know I would've." He commented flirtatiously.

Cassy laughed at Prowl's horndog ways as Minami shoved her into Ray's room.

"Wouldn't even dream on it, babe." Prowl folded his arms behind his head and grinned at her playfully as she shut the door. He then shook his head cheerily and went to the living room.

Ray tossed a pillow at Prowl playfully, and it bounced off his head. "You. Are. Such. A. Horn dog." He laughed.

"What?" Prowl raised a paw, defending from the pillow assault single-handed, his black pawpads shining in the sunlight that seeped through the curtains. "A guy has needs!"

"Its called a right hand! Use it!" Ray laughed, raising his right hand and Prowl laughed with him.

Giro furrowed his brows. "Right hand... are you referring to the pledge of the right hand? Where an oath will be pledged upon one's right arm, and if the oath is not fulfilled, the arm is cut off?"

"...Nooo, we're refferin' to jackin' off." Prowl corrected the wolf.

"I'm sorry?" Giro asked, tilting his head.

"Wanking the weasel?" Ray added.

"I don't-"

"Chokin' the chicken?" Prowl interrupted him.

"I've never heard of-"

"Spanking the monkey?" Ray tittered.

"Enough of these riddles, I can not tolerate any more!" Giro clutched his ears, baring his fangs.

"I was referencing MASTURBATION, Gir!!" Ray laughed, and Prowl joined him.

"O-oh..." Giro hung his head, slightly embarrassed. He disliked sexual references. "I understand now, your world has such strange terms for it."

"Its a curse." Prowl said casually as he plopped back down on the couch.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 04-21-2009, 11:45 AM