Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Ray's Room]

Prowl smiled dreamily as he saw Minami hug Cassy from behind. Girl on girl, nice! But the wolf broke his fantasy with a sharp elbow to the ribs, winding him. "Oof- Its great that you're already friends, you guys!" Prowl said, rubbing his side and laughing. "I mean, we're your friends too, but our intel on girl-talk? Preeetty limited. You gals have fun in there?" The coyote leaned against the wall, one of his brows cocked to give him that strange, attractive badboy look.

"I will go tell Ray that you are finished. Excuse me." Giro cleared his throat, and padded over to the living room, standing beside Ray.

"Hey." The teenager said absentmindedly.

"Minami and Cassy have finished bathing. Perhaps its time we prepared to depart? It will not take long for them to dress themselves." The wolf told the boy.

"Yeah, oh yeah!" Ray got off the couch, switching the TV off. "Mmm... you smell nice now."

"Please do not smell me. I find it disturbing."

"Sorry. I just like Mrs. Y's herbal shampoo. You kinda smell, you know, fresh, nature-y."

"Nature-y?"

"You know, not chemical or fake."

"To be fair, I do not mind this new scent. It reminds me of the herbs we used to clean our fur, scales and feathers back home."

"Exactly."

"...If Prowl were to overhear our conversation, he would point out that you enjoy the smell of an elderly lady. Irked."

Ray laughed. "Wow, you know him that much already?"

"Simple observations."

"You'll be GREAT friends!" Ray chuckled, clutching his stomach.

"Are we not comrades already?" Giro asked, confused.

"We're not just 'comrades' Giro, we're friends, close friends. Its not like we're going to fight in a war, you do not have to treat us like we might die any moment!" Ray laughed, explaining.

"I was raised to look for the worst possible situations and triumph from them. These situations involve the loss of close comrades, whom I've learned simply not to get too close to... as they are weak, and will die eventually, weakening me in the process." Giro said as if he had rehearsed it.

Ray shook his head. "Oh man... its kinda my fault you're like this, huh? Here's a little something I want to share with you... instead of not making 'friends' because you fear being hurt when they die, make friends and enjoy them like each day was the last day they'd be alongside you. Give no chance for anger, no space for fear, no option for sadness. Nurture each other with your friendship... and maybe you won't lose them."

Giro said nothing.

"I'm not implying that you didn't do anything to try and save them, in fact, I know you tried very hard... so seriously Gir, don't feel bad. Please?"

The wolf sighed, shook his head, and looked at Ray. "You are a strange, strange individual."

"My mom says that too."
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 04-21-2009, 07:45 AM