Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Ray's Room]

Meanwhile, Prowl was wearing his military fatigues again, nice and fresh, and Giro had borrowed one of Ray's jeans, which made Ray look stupid due to how big they were, but fit the wolf well. Prowl laughed and wondered why Ray's family kept sending him clothes that were way too big for him. Ray explained before that they probably thought that he'd just keep buying junk food because he didn't know how to cook, but he learned how after a while of living by himself. He also exercises in the building's gym. He was in fact, quite skinny for someone of his age and height.

It was then that Giro swiped a pair of white kodachis out of midair. If Giro hadn't explained what they did before when he helped him changed his bandages, Prowl would've panicked. But he knew these weapons now. Giro created them himself, hammering in rare materials, minerals and ores for months to create tem. They were called "Shiroi Tsubasa" and "Shiroi Kaze", and weren't very threatening with their beautiful white blades and slots on the flat of each blade. Giro told him that instead of harming, each kodachi healed all that they cut. Prowl didn't believe this until the wolf proved it.

Now it was time to change Giro's bandages again, and Prowl found himself watching the wolf with interest.

The first thing Giro did was embed each blade into his back and left them there. It looked painful, but Giro told him that it did not hurt at all, and Prowl believed this because he wasn't bleeding. Giro then unbelted and unbuckled his heavy leather shoulder armor, so his shoulders and upper back were exposed, revealing the wet, blood-stained bandages wrapped around his upper torso. Prowl offered to hold the leather armor for him, and Giro handed it over. They were so much heavier than they looked, close to 100 kilos, give or take 10. Giro already explained what they did. They were Bloodline Limiters, and functioned not only as armor, but cut down his powers to a mere fraction of their raw strength, about 0.15% was all it allowed him. This way, he could control his insane strength a lot easier. But that wasn't the important thing, it was used to regulate and limit something a lot more dire. Prowl gulped again as he watched Giro slowly unwrapped the bandages.

[Ray's Bathroom]

"Yeah, it is... even Ray buys everything Mika publishes." Cassy giggled, "He's like, one of her biggest fans. I've read a few of them, and he keeps telling me to be careful not to crumple or fold the cover and pages." She added while she dried her own yellow fur, wrapping a towel around her lithe, sexy, but athletic body. "But yeah... I read some of Ray's work in progress in the laptop, and they're very well written. I read some of his other stories, the short ones, about an evil scientist! Haha, it sounds cliche, but it explains everything that ever happened to her to make her choose to be evil... it was kind of sad... it would be nice if someone drew it." She purred, and opened the door, leading Minami out.

[Ray's Room]

Having changed the bandages and replaced his armor, Prowl and Giro left Ray's room to dispose of the used bandages, passing Minami and Cassy. Prowl had an ashen expression until he spotted the girls, giving them a playful grin.

"S'all yours, girls." Prowl bowed like a gentleman, gesturing at Ray's room.

"I apologize for the inconvenience." Was all Giro said, keeping his head turned away from them modestly as the two headed to the living room.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 04-20-2009, 11:14 AM