Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Ray's Bathroom]

Cassy smiled a little lustfully, kneeling down on the tub so her face was leveled with Minami's firm, cute butt. She raised her paw paw and squeezed one of her butt-cheeks firmly but sensually, then with her other paw, rubbed up Minami's thigh, tracing her pink pawpad gently up and down against Minami's pink, moist slit. "Oooh, Nami... we just met, but I like you already..." She said softly, and rubbed her cheek against Nami's other buttcheek.

[Mrs. Yuan's Bathroom]

"You can use the towel I put up for guests Ray, take your time." Mrs. Yuan called from the living room as she watched TV.

Ray laughed, wishing he could take his time, but he couldn't, as he had about 45 minutes to get to work and bring his characters and Nami to Mika's place. "Thank's Mrs. Y!" he called back as he pulled his clothes off.

The bathroom was nice, about thrice as large as his. The entire bathroom was tiled with green marble. There was a large marble bathtub, and an uneven area of floor lower than the rest of the floor with a drain and a shower overhead where Mrs. Yuan showered. There was a stool in the uneven area where Ray could sit down, filling a wooden basin with water.

"C'mon Prowl, you first, you're easier to bathe." Ray called Prowl over as he filled the tub halfway.

Not really wanting to be touched by Ray, who was naked, he decided not to think much about it as he got in the tub of water, yawning, and sitting down on his haunches. Ray poured water over his fur and scrubbed the desert sand out with a brush. Prowl didn't admit it, but it felt kind of nice. He turned to face Ray, and started snickering.

"What?" Ray asked as he applied some shampoo on Prowl's head and back.

The coyote nodded at Ray's crotch.

Ray blushed and knelt down, so the bathtub blocked his flaccid member from Prowl's sight. "Hey! You're not laughing at the size are you?" He splashed water on Prowl's face, laughing. "I'm human, just cuz my dick isn't fourteen inches or whatever like yours, it doesn't mean its small. You should be lucky I even GAVE you fourteen inches!" The boy laughed as he grabbed the stool and brought it next to the tub, where he sat and scrubbed his fur some more, lathering the suds until they turned a little yellowish as they washed the dirt away.

Prowl snickered, and looked up apologetically at Ray's face. He looked like a snow cone with all that white.

"Yeah- yeah..." Ray said, and poured water over him, getting the suds off. Prowl closed his eyes so he didn't get shampoo in them. Ray then repeated the process a couple of times before leading Prowl out of the tub, and to the uneven area where he rinsed the shampoo off completely. When they were done, Prowl shook himself dry like a dog, and waited for Giro.

"C'mon Giro, you're up." Ray gestured for the wolf to come over.

Giro padded over silently, and easily got into the tub by stepping over the sides. He was so big, that the soapy water overflowed and spread toward the uneven area and down the drain. He could feel the sand that was once in Prowl's fur on the floor of the tub, underwater, and it got between his pawpads.

Ray poured water on his fur to make it wet and applied shampoo on his fur too, which was a lot glossier than Prowl's fur. Giro looked at him coldly. Ray felt like Giro was contemplating murder, but he knew that he wasn't. The suds turned reddish pink from the dry and leftover blood that was on his fur. Ray scrubbed and lathered his soft fur briskly with his fingers, but was careful around Giro's shoulderpads. He knew the inside didn't need much cleaning anyway...

He repeated this a couple of times until the suds stayed white when he lathered his fur, then led him out and toward the uneven area, rinsing his fur clean again, lifting his paws up one by one and getting the sand off it. Giro shook carefully, not wanting the water to fly all over. Ray took a towel and dried them both carefully, having showered while rinsing Giro.

"We'll get you new bandages when we get back to the apartment." Ray told Giro as he dried himself off and put on the uniform he brought with him. Giro's bandages got wet and needed to be changed. Giro nodded silently in reply.

"Thanks for the shower, Mrs. Y!" Ray thanked his neighbor as they left.

"Any time Ray, ohhh, such good dogs too..." She patted Giro and Prowl's heads as they passed her. "So well behaved."

"Alright, you take care now Ma'am!" Ray smiled, and lead them back to his apartment. He unlocked the door, and they got inside.

Prowl immediately went back to his bigger, bipedal form, naked, still a little damp, but fresh. "That feels way better." He yawned and stretched, then without another word, went to Ray's room to put on his newly laundered soldier uniform and underwear. Giro followed suit, returning to his anthro form.

"Thank you for taking care of us, Ray." Giro said humbly, still lacking pants. One of his paws rested over his large sheath, covering it modestly.

"Nah... really, its okay. You guys remind me of the good times I had with dog of mine... not that I think you're dogs, you just remind me- you know..." Ray rubbed the back of his head.

"You do not have to apologize. I understand."

"Oh... oh great." Ray smiled weakly. "Extra bandages in my drawer..."

Giro nodded, and trudged toward Ray's room, his large pawpads padding quietly on the carpet.

Ray still had a lot of time, so he sat back on the couch and flicked the TV on.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 04-19-2009, 01:05 PM