Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Ray's Bathroom]

Cassy giggled softly and lathered the suds all over Nami's back and shoulders. When she lifted her tail, Cassy playfully squeezed and rubbed her butt. "Thanks... and your fur's so exotic... this parts sooo soft..." She murred.

[Ray's Room]

"What, now?" Prowl asked disbelievingly.

"Yeah, what are you waiting for?" Ray replied, "We're going to use my neighbor's bathroom now."

Sighing, Prowl lifted and pulled Ray's shirt that he had been wearing off, then slipped his thumbs into the waistband of Ray's shorts, pulling them down around his ankles.

"WAIT WAIT WAIT- What are you doing!?" Ray stammered as Prowl stripped his clothes off.

"Takin' my clothes off." Prowl replied coolly, kicking his shorts off and picking them up, well toned, fur covered body fully exposed, and Prowl really couldn't care less as it was just them.

"No- WHY are you taking your clothes off!?" Ray shot back.

"Well duh!" Prowl stuck his tongue out, "I'm gonna change form, I won't need em. She'll think its weird to see a dog with clothes on!"

"O-oh..." Ray replied, embarrassed. He imade Prowl, but he never imagined him naked before. It was weird!

Giro however, was a lot more blunt. "Prowler, where I come from, Wolborgs never fully expose themselves to anyone but those they trust wholeheartedly. You are not a Wolborg, but if that is the same with you, does that mean you trust us?" He asked.

"Huh? Naw, it ain't the same." Prowl replied casually. "We ain't got no traditions like that, I trust ya', sure I do, but I don't mind tossin' my clothes aside cuz, well, its just us guys here. S'not like anyone's gettin' off to this, huh?"

"Getting off?" Giro asked, confused.

"You know... gettin' hot. Aroused. Masturbating." Prowl explained, scratching his chest.

"I see. You do not mind being naked in our presence because we are your acquaintances and do not find you attractive?" The wolf asked to see if he was right. "And it is not disrespectful to women as we are not women, hence this is not vulgar at all?"

Ray chuckled weakly. Sometimes, Giro can be too innocent.

"Eh..." Prowl grimaced, rubbing the back of his head. "Somethin' along those lines, yeah."

"Very well." Giro nodded his head and pulled the shorts Ray lent him as well, keeping his shoulderpads on. "I'm going to shapeshift now."

Ray couldn't help but gasp and turn around. He already saw Prowl. He didn't want to see Giro too. When he turned back, he was almost surprised to see that Prowl was now a rather large coyote, and Giro was a MASSIVE gray wolf, the shoulderpads seemingly shaped itself around his new form properly, seeing as it fit quite well. Giro was about the size of a small horse!

"This won't work, you're too big!" Ray clutched his hair. "Wait... oh yeah... that's how I described that form... I just forgot."

Coyote Prowl rolled his eyes.

"Okay, okay, we'll try... just- just follow me. Okay?" Ray said, and lead them outside, grabbing his key as he shut the door. Prowl and Giro were right beside him. He walked across the hall and reached the door at the end. He knocked a couple of times, and Mrs. Yuan, a Chinese, short, stocky old lady answered the door.

"Oh Ray, hello!" Mrs. Yuan greeted him, pushing her glasses up. "Is there something you want to ask?" She asked him sweetly.

Ray smiled and took her hand in both of his. "Mrs. Y! Its been a while! Gosh, I was just wondering if... I could use your shower room." He asked her as humbly as he could. "I accidentally locked my bathroom door and misplaced the key... and well... I'm watching my... uncle's dogs." He explained, and gestured at Prowl, who were sitting behind him and panting casually, and Giro, who was sitting beside Prowl, looking rather dangerous.

Mrs. Yuan adjusted her glasses. She had bad eyesight, but she could make out their shapes. "Ah, they're very big!" She laughed, and walked out to ruffle Giro's ears with both hands, making kissy noises. "Dogs these days are very big, aren't they! I love dogs, I remember back when I was in China, I had this adorable Chow-Chow named Jujube... My he's so friendly! And also very quiet, aren't you very quiet?" She cooed, rubbing her nose against Giro's. The wolf stayed still, not used to this sort of interaction at all.

Prowler was rolling on the floor with silent laughter.

"And such a playful dog!" Mrs. Yuan stooped down and scratched Prowl on the belly.

Prowl stopped rolling, and one of his legs immediately started twitching and kicking out involuntarily, a blissful expression crossing his face as his tongue hung out of his muzzle. "Ooooh yeah, oh man- don't stop- I love that- Ooooh-" He thought to himself.

Ray gulped.

"Aw you like that don't you boy?" Mrs. Yuan cooed. "Oh my, Ray! This one isn't neutered yet! You should really tell your uncle that neutering him will help prevent testicular cancer!" She told Ray.

Prowl's eyes bugged out, going wide and round like saucers.

Ray tried not to laugh. "Will do Mrs. Y!"

"And he's got so much sand on his fur!" Mrs. Yuan added. "Okay Ray, you can use my shower room, just don't let the fur clog the drains. And don't worry, I won't tell the supervisor you're holding oversized pets in your apartment." Mrs. Yuan winked.

Ray shook her hands gratefully. "Oh thank you Mrs. Y! My uncle's going to pick them up... tomorrow anyway!" He lied, and gestured for Prowl and Giro to follow. The wolf and coyote got up and trotted after Ray. Prowl got bored and hopped on top of Giro's broad back, and lay there lazily, letting Giro carry him to the shower room. Giro didn't mind.

Mrs. Yuan's apartment was bigger and more expensive than Ray's, and it was nicely decorated with potted plants and an oriental theme.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 04-18-2009, 03:24 PM