Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
"Thanks Nami..." Cassy smiled and turned around, lathering her shoulders, upper and lower back smoothly with shampoo and conditioner. "Yeah Ray! Sorry!"

[Ray's Living Room]

"Naw, its okay! You girls need the time time to keep those coats nice and soft!" Ray laughed, then turned to Prowl and Giro.

"Guys, I changed my mind. Mrs. Yuan is OLD. If she sees you, she'll get excited and might get a heart attack." Ray told them.

"-So we're not taking a shower at her place. Great, I thought it was an awkward idea." Prowl said.

"Ah... no. We're not going to shower there, we're going to BATHE. I mean, seriously, if you don't wash your fur properly, you'll start smelling like wet dog!" Ray said. "YOU, smell like the desert, and YOU smell kind of like blood." He pointed at Prowl, then at Giro. "No offense to you Giro, I know you keep yourself pathologically clean or your mistress will punish you, but when you got here, you were in a big battle before you got here, so I hope you understand.

Giro merely nodded.

"-And I WAS at the desert before I poofed here! I think I may still have some sand on me!" Prowl explained.

"All the better to give you proper baths." Ray said.

"But... you said she'll get a heart attack!" Prowl pointed out.

Ray shook his head. "IF she sees you like... this. I'm going to ask you all a favor now... Giro? Wolborg Form Shift? And Prowl? Domestic Shapeshift?" He clapped his hands together in front of his mouth as if praying. "Pleeeeease..."

Prowl looked at Ray disbelievingly. "YOU want ME to go DOGGY!?"

"Actually, I want you BOTH to go 'doggy'!" Ray made an excuse. "But really, in those forms, you'll be less... heart-stoppingly gorgeous and more bearably cute!"

Giro and Prowl considered it.

Experienced Wolborgs like Giro could shape shift into four forms; a quadruped canine (gray wolf), a digitigrade bipedal morph, like he was now, a plantigrade, more feral looking bipedal morph, which more closely resembled a werewolf in size and anatomy and human. So far, Giro learned how to shift into wolf and grizzly-wolf, but the human morph was still much too complicated for him. He tried many times, but only managed to shorten his fur.

Prowler was a genetic experiment modified to be versatile enough to perform on various mission of varying differences. One of the abilities he was enhanced with was the ability to assume the form of a coyote, albeit a little larger, and with more defining characteristics, like how his face changes when he changes emotions.

After considering it, Prowl opened his mouth to say he didn't want to do it because it was degrading, but Giro answered first.

"Very well, I will comply." The wolf said, and got up.

Not wanting to sound like a whiny bitch, Prowl sighed, rolled his eyes and spoke as well. "Yeah yeah, me too, comply, what-ev."

"GRRRREAT!!" Ray cheered. "Well, what are you waiting for? Change."
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 04-16-2009, 12:25 PM