Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
Cassy moaned sharply as Minami rubbed her breasts, getting slightly turned on. "Mnmm... I learned the same from taking special self-defense classes... after learning the basics, I studied and learned the anatomies of... well, humans, feline morphs, canine morphs, avian morphs, equine morphs and some animals... it was fun." She giggle, blushing lightly. "Yeah... I want to help you out too..." She said, reaching back and rubbing Minami's thigh gently, adding some of the bubbles on her body onto Nami's.

[Ray's Bathroom]

Checking his watch, Ray wonders if he could ask his neighbor, a sweet old lady that he was friends with, if he could use her bathroom. He bathed at her apartment a couple of times before due to his apartment requiring some plumbing services, and his water turned off so she offered to let him use her bathroom and even her washing machine. She knew that Ray was a furry and actually reads some of his books. She was sympathetic toward Cassy, Prowl and Giro, so maybe she'd like to meet the real them.

"Hey Cas? Nami?" Ray called at the girls. "I might take the guys out to shower in a neighbor's place. Is that okay with you? I left some of some of my sister's clothes on my bed for you Nami, and your clothes are beside them, newly washed, Cas." He said. "We'll be back soon!"
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 04-16-2009, 01:15 AM