Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
"Yes, of course...I have two separate jobs in same hotel...a chef and massager at spa..." Minami replied, gently lathered the shampoo and conditioner on both of Cassy's arms before moving to her waists and belly. "...I know every single pressure points on all species...including the points to..."She paused for a while, before replied in whisper. "...stimulate...hehe.."

Once done on Cassy's belly, she lifts her paws and started to squeeze and scrubbing the feline's cute furry breasts. The shampoo and conditioner cream act as a stimulant to tease Cassy's nipples. "...Thank you, Cassy..Later show me the abilities of your paws and pawpads.."

[Mika's Room]

Ryo and Mzuki done with their bath and looks neat once they wears Mika's used clothes temporarily. She planned to buy a set of clothes for them, but still today is not a suitable day for her to bring them out. In addition, Ray will drop by and bring Minami to her.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 04-15-2009, 03:55 PM