Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Ray's Bathroom]

Cassy laughed. "Well Prowly's a real flirty guy! And Grr-Bear's full of surprises, really, a big guy like that, I didn't expect him to be so refined, gentle- and a cook too!" She giggled. "Yeah..." The kitty blushed lightly. "They're a lot bigger and softer than mine..." She raised her paws, showing her cute, pink little pawpads, then slipped her panties off. She didn't wear a bra, and her perky little c-cups jiggled cutely when she moved.

[Ray's Living Room]

After Giro washed the dishes, Ray showed him how to fold the sofa-bed, and Prowler ironed their newly washed clothes like he knew what he was doing. The coyote was great with domestic work from when he raised his brother and sister. After ironing he hung Cassy's clothes on a hanger in Ray's room, and prepared what he thought would be okay for Nami to wear.

Then the three guys just sat back down on the sofa, and sighed. Prowl flicked the TV on and the watched and talked while waiting for the girls to finish.

"So..." Ray said, sitting between the wolf and the coyote. "I'm thinking about taking you guys and Mika's gang to my uncle's hot spring resort. He says I can bring anyone I want any time... so maybe we could all use a break. He's a got a little private spot reserved so no one can see you guys." He said.

"Sounds sweet!" Prowl commented.

"You guys will like it, though its not mixed, so we're going to be separated from the girls." Ray added.

"Aw crud, no badonka-donks?" Prowl pouted.

Ray laughed. "No worries, we're just there to relax. A thin bamboo wall separates us. We can still talk to them."

"Yo! Gir! Interjections?" Prowl leaned forward to ask the wolf.

"I don't mind. I've been to a few hot springs, and it does relieve some tension." Giro replied.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 04-13-2009, 02:50 AM