Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
OOC: XD Yay!

IC:

"Heehee! Well lets get to it before these perverts decide to take a peek at us!" Cassy teased the guys, taking Nami's paws in hes playfully.

"I would never do such a vulgar thing!" Giro stated, flustering under his fur.

"-Ray might!" Prowl snickered.

"Oh shut up you!" Ray tossed a balled up napkin at Prowl, bouncing it off his nose.

Cassy stuck her tongue out playfully. "Well see you guys! C'mon Nami!" She giggled and led the girl to the bathroom.

When they were gone, Giro collected the plates, but didn't move.

Prowl cheekily leaned over and prodded him on the forehead once. Twice. Then three times.

"Huh?" Giro looked up.

"Do I detect a hint of... amore?" Prowl batted his eyelids teasingly.

"Wha?" Giro said absentmindedly.

"Its french!" Prowl said.

"Italianno, actually." Giro corrected him, coming back to his senses. "In this world, Italian."

"What ever! Looks like Mr. Scarypants is in wuv!" Prowl teased him, playfully putting him in a headlock and ruffling his ears roughly.

"H-hey- no, we just met, we're only acquaintances- friends-" Giro shut one eye, only allowing Prowler to do that because he trusted him. Anyone else who tried that would've lost a limb.

"Hey cut it out Prowl!" Ray laughed. "Geez, you two are like brothers!"

"Us? Brothers?" The coyote repeated, gesturing at the wolf and himself. "Nah, he lacks the street savoir faire to compete with me! That's Spanish, y'know."

"Its French, actually." Giro corrected him. "Literally meaning know how."

"I know what it means!" Prowl waved his interruption aside. "-How many damn languages do you know?"

"About sixteen. I'm still learning." Giro admitted modestly, as if it was an insignificant achievement.

"S-sixteen." Prowl repeated, twitching.

"Guys, whatever, I'm gonna go iron your clothes. I just took them out of the laundry." Ray said, waving at them as he went to the kitchen to get the clothes from the dryer.

[Ray's Bathroom]

Cassy giggled and pulled Ray's baggy shirt off her and hung it on a clothes pin. "Those guys, they're not bad, huh?" She asked. "Always keeping things interesting!"
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 04-12-2009, 03:07 PM