Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
"Really?" Giro said, his ears perked up, tail starting to wag. This was the closest to a compliment he's ever had. No matter how hard he tried, or improved, whether it be fighting, thinking or cooking, his mistress always dismissed him as incompetent, putting him down because no matter how well he did, he could never match his brother's skill. He was going to prove that he was a greater leader than his brother by leading a battle, but they were losing, and that was when he was brought here. "Thank you, Prowler and I enjoyed making them."

"I'll say!" Prowl chomped a pancake in half. He didn't want to admit it, but this reminded him so much of his little brother and sister; Hunter and Stalker. With his parents gone, he had to learn how to cook and clean and take care of them the hard way. He also had to work hard to make ends meet, until he joined the war. After the first war, he and his siblings were taken and experimented on. He broke them out and they all escaped, and he joined special forced so his brother and sister could be protected. His team was captured, tortured and interrogated. Again, Prowl escaped, and after recovering, decided to rescue his teammates. But in the middle of it all, he was brought here. "He almost had a heart attack when I accidentally dropped a whole egg in the bowl!

"I did not, I was merely concerned for how it might come out!"

"Well its delicious, isn't it?" Ray laughed. This was better than any family moment he's ever had, just him and the ones he created from his thoughts and ideas... and a friend too! How he wished they could be closer... they were right there, but they were still so emotionally far apart. "C'mon, I know you're not a stiff! I made you a lot looser than this!"

Prowl laughed hard. "L-L-LOOSE!!" He laughed, amused at the term. "Like you got it in the ass!"

"I didn't mean it that way, Craze E. Coyote!" Ray laughed.

Cassy laughed at everyone's antics. They were her old friends, who each died one by one out of hate crime. She was nothing until she met Lilly, and with this laughter and friendship, it was as if Lilly was here with her. Maybe this world wasn't so bad after all.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 04-12-2009, 12:53 PM