Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Mika's Room]

By reading the last reply, Mika smiled and leaving the computer, joining Ryo and Mizuki on the dining table for a breakfast. Once there, the teenage girl take a long glance and sniffs to the food that serve nicely on the table. "Mnnhh...smells good...Ol'-school never bores me. Thank you for your hard work, Ryo, Mizuki." She said, taking a seat on the chair before the dragoness sitting besides Ryo.

"It's an honored for us to return your deeds, Mika." Mizuki stated as the trio meet both palms, paws and claws before saying "Itadakimasu~~~!" and start eating.

[Ray's Room]

The mixbreed smiles slightly as lifting her half-naked body and stretched, tidying up her messy furs and long hair. "...So...let's join them..." Before leaving the bed, she realise her chest not being covered and a slight blush crossed her cheek. "I mumble in sleep again...am I...?" She said, slowly wears back the sweater, but this time she wears it in different position, which is the back of the sweater covers her chest and let her back exposed.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 04-12-2009, 07:36 AM