Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Ray's Bedroom]

All through the night, Cassy slept well, snuggled close to Nami, keeping each other warm and cozy.

[Ray's Living Room]

Unable to sleep anymore, Ray carefully got off the couch, and went into the kitchen where he prepared to make everyone breakfast. Giro of course, woke up, and gently pushed Prowl off him before getting up and padding to the kitchen with Ray.

"Oh, you're up." Ray said as he took some bowls, flour, milk, butter, sugar and eggs out.

"Mnm."

"Did Prowl wake you?"

"He was chewing on my ear."

"Hehe... heavy sleeper..."

"What are you making?"

"In this world, its called Pancakes."

"Pancakes... can I help?"

"Heh, you're way helpful, aren't you?" Ray said as he handed Giro a bowl.

"I do not wish to be a burden. I don't live here. This isn't my home." Giro said as he took the bowl.

"You're not being a burden. This IS your home, at least as long as you're here." Ray said as he mixed the ingredients in a bowl. "Mix that for me, would you?"

Giro started to carefully but rapidly whisk the batter. "I don't know. Everything is so different here. Even the sky." He spoke softly. It was true. The skies were much gloomier here in the city, whether it be day or night.

"Oh... you're home sick." Ray gloomed.

"I wouldn't say I missed the wars, the mindless slaughter of innocents and the slavery." Giro tried to cheer him up, but wasn't very successful.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 04-11-2009, 12:10 AM