Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Ray's Bedroom]

"Aw its okay Nami, we're friends... even though we barely know each other. We're strangers in this world, its what we have in common." Cassy giggled and playfully wrapped her arms around Nami warmly. "Us strangers have to stick together!"

[Ray's Livingroom]

The lights were shut, and Prowl was lying down between Ray and Giro. Ray was a little higher than them because he was on the sofa and they were on a sofa-bed. Giro rested his feet on the couch Ray put at the end of the bed so he could fit, and it was rather comfortable. Ray couldn't help but smile every time he watched Giro and Prowl. The wolf was silent and still, probably aleep, but the coyote was staring up at the ceiling.

"Heh, how does it feel? Sandwiched between two other guys?" Ray teased.

"Dude, no homo." Prowl grunted. "-And I don't really count you as a guy."

Ray laughed a little. "And what about Giro?"

"Aw leave the guy alone, at least he's facing the other way. You should face the other way. Its creepy that you're watching us." Prowl smiled weakly. "Still... he has to sleep with THAT on." He tapped Giro's leather shoulder armor.

"He's used to it." Ray yawned.

"That's not the point. I saw what part of his character profile's all about... what you had done to him was cruel and unusual." Prowl said gruffly. "Ryogiro's my friend now, and I hate that he's hurtin' 24 hours a day, seven days a week."

"I told him I was sorry, okay? I didn't know it was all coming true somewhere out there! If I did, I would've been a lot easier on him! But he's got depth, personality, and character. He's practically alive with emotion in his series because of that... I'm just sorry it had to hurt." Ray sighed guiltily.

"Can't you... I don't know... fix him?"

"I... I don't know. I'll try."

"Oh you'd better." Prowl threatened. "You'd better try hard. I don't even know how he can SLEEP with that on his back..."

"He might not be sleeping."

"O-oh?"

"Yeah, maybe he's awake. Giro, are you awake?"

"Psst! Gir!" Prowl shook Giro gently.

"Grrrrn." Giro growled lowly, opening a golden eye to peer up at him. "What?"

Prowl grinned apologetically. "Nuttin'. Sorry. Just checkin' if you were awake. Ray's givin' me the rapist stare."

"Raymond, stop looking at Prowler like that." Giro said dully, not even turning.

"But I'm not giving him the rapist stare!" Ray said.

"Regardless. Don't look at him too much. You know he finds it awkward."

"Thanks Gir!" Prowl chuckled and laid back. "See ya tomorrow!" And with that, he closed his eyes, and fell asleep.

Giro closed his eye again, and went back to his silence.

Ray sighed lightly. It was awkward, but how he wanted to just give everyone a hug... He wished Prowler would accept that, and Giro wouldn't mind... but he knew Prowler found that kind of interaction with guys undesirable, and that Giro simply did not like being touched. Cassy wasn't fond of human guys, so he can't hug her either. Oh well... he can't win it all. He turned to face the back of the couch, and drifted off to sleep.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 04-10-2009, 12:46 PM