Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Ray's Bedroom]

"Nami!" Cassy repeated. "Ooh, it sounds so cute!" She giggled. She then gasped, covering her muzzle as her eyes sparkled at the sight of her fur. "Oh Nami! Your fur is soooo gorgeous! And your body! Wowza! I'd kill for your breasts!" She complimented her.

[Ray's Living Room]

"Right, how're we doing this? Two of us gotta sleep on the bed while one sleeps on the couch." Ray told the coyote and the wolf.

"Your couch is more comfortable than any bed I've slept on. I do not mind sleeping on the couch." Giro said humbly.

"Nonsense, you're HUGE." Ray held his hands apart, indicating Giro's size. "You'll never fit comfortably! You know what? You and Prowl take the bed, I'll take the couch."

"Pfft, like it matters. You pushed everything together, so it makes one huge bed." Prowl chuckled, indicating the sofa bed, the other sofa and the two couches pushed beside it.

"Hehehe! This is just like those sleepovers I used to have as a kid!" Ray laughed as he changed into a simple white cotton shirt and boxers.

"-No homo." Prowl added, yawning as he crawled onto the bed.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 04-10-2009, 05:35 AM