Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Ray's Apartment]

"Its okay, do you want another one?" Ray asked Minami.

"This condition? Are you hurt? Sick? Can I make you feel better?" Prowl asked, hopefully.

Ray laughed and playfully moved the coyote away. "Lay off the girl Prowl, she's confused!" He snickered, then faced her again. "Say... when you got here, where did you appear?" He asked curiously.

[Ray's Room]

Giro silently rummaged through Ray's cabinet, careful not to wake Cassy. Little did he know that the kitty wasn't even sleeping. In fact, she had one eye open, and was watching Giro look for clothes. He was practically naked except for that little towel and those shoulderpads. His damp fur matted a little, revealing his well toned body. In fact, she simply could NOT look away from his firm, tight-looking butt. She wished he'd raise his tail. But no such luck.

The wolf was confused by so many clothes, with such strange sayings and designs on them. In the end, he selected a pair of cotton shorts and found them quite comfortable. He pulled them up so the backside just rode underneath the base of his tail. It felt so different from the pants he wore. These allowed him more movement.

To Cassy's dismay, he left the room as silently as he came, and walked past Minami, Prowl and Ray to do look out the window some more.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 04-09-2009, 04:22 AM