Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Ray's Apartment]

"...Itadakimasu..." Without waiting even longer, Minami politely took the ramen and chopsticks and began dig in slowly. It was grateful to find Ray's room under deep confusion.

"...At this condition...I'm not sure if I should take a warm bath...or not..." She murmured as continue eating, the ramen seemingly bring a slight effect to warm her internal body. "...A sweater would do....When I'm feel good enough, then...I might take a bath..." Even though she had thick yet silky fur, but she able to catch a cold through her tail.

Once Ray introduce Giro and Prowl, Minami bowing her head and greets the two characters. "....Nice to meet you...Giro....Prowl..." She said softly, a small slight smile starting to appear on her pale-looking face while taking the last bit of ramen before slowly drinking the soup. Then, she gulp the last soup and lend the empty ramen cup to Ray. "...Thanks for the food...Ray..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 04-09-2009, 04:07 AM