Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Ray's Apartment]

"Not anymore!" Ray said cheerily, and brought the bowl to her after the ramen was ready, handing her the chopsticks. "You must be cold... Do you want me to run you a hot or warm bath after you eat? I can also lend you a sweater until you feel better." He asked her. She was cute, and being Mika's character, even though she was just a side character, he saw her a little bit like family already.

The door to the bathroom unlocked and opened, and Giro marched out, new bandages wrapped around his upper torso, his shoulders and most of his upper back covered by his leather armor again, and a towel tied around his hips. It couldn't even be tied properly because of his size, and he held it around him with one paw. Prowl followed him out, looking just a little uneasy, staring at Giro's back as if it were something about to die.

"Hey Ray, where'd you put the clothes fo- y'llo!" Prowl leaned against the wall suddenly and smiled at Minami charmingly. "Sorry, didn't know Ray had a guest."

Giro closed his eyes and half-bowed silently in greeting.

"Minami, Prowler and Ryogiro. Just call em Prowl and Giro." Ray introduced them. "Prowl, Giro, Minami." He introduced her. "She's with Mika. Oh, and Giro, I put clothes out on my study desk in the room. Just try not to wake Cassy."

Giro nodded and padded over to Ray's room.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 04-08-2009, 11:45 PM