Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
Coy_Yote: Oh Mika... I hope you're fine... XOXO

Ray typed, and logged out. Sighing, he pulled on one of the sofas, and it converted into a bed, then pushed the other sofa and couch, making the sofa-bed even bigger. He then went to his room and got some extra pillows, covers and a blanket from his cabinet.

"Like, do you need any help, Ray?" Cassy asked, watching Ray balance all the stuff he got from the room.

Ray grunted, and made the bed. "Naw, I'm good. Cass, you can sleep in my room so you can have your privacy."

Cassy giggled. "Neat! Thanks Ray!" She said, pulling the bottom of her shirt down a little more so it covered her panties.

"G'night, Cas!" Prowl waved at the cat and she waved back, giggling.

Ray smirked at Prowl.

"What?" The coyote crossed his arms.

"You totally dig Cassy."

"I dig anythin' with a cunt n' a pulse."

"Touche."

"Say, what's takin' the ol' wolf so long?"

"Well..." Ray explained. "I can't tell you. Giro's got something that needs to be taken care off carefully, so bathing takes a little longer. He could die. Heck. We could die."

"WE could DIE from HIM taking a BATH?" Prowl repeated disbelievingly. "You know what? I'm headin' in there n' helpin' 'em out." He said, and marched toward the bathroom, both a little nervous and curious.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 04-08-2009, 01:02 PM