Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Ray's Living Room]

Coy_Yote: I... but...

Ray typed, sincerely touched at how kind she was.

Coy_Yote: I just want to thank you for it then, really, from the bottom of my heart, thanks.

Ray typed, and lifted his glasses, wiping his eye as he tried not to get too sentimental and cry.

"Aw." Prowl teased and ruffled Ray's hair. "You're looking nice and human."

"Prowl, I can see your balls." Ray said simply, and Prowl covered them with a paw. He gestured at the clothes on the sofa he had prepared for them.

Prowl lifted up a T-shirt that read 'Out of my mind, back in 5 minutes', grinning, he pulled it on. It was meant to be baggy, but it fitted his form well, emphasizing his muscles. He then put on some shorts, which barely went down half his thighs. "Hey, these feel pretty good!"

"Yeahhh!" Cassy agreed, having put on one of Ray's sisters' panties. His sister bought a fresh pack when she visited once, but forgot to take them along when she left, so Cassy wore them, along with one of Ray's plain, very baggy shirts. She felt very comfortable.

"Hey Gir, do you wanna get that limiter cleaned and those bandages changed? They look really old." Ray asked, pointing out the bandages wrapped around his upper torso, and his cumbersome shoulderpads. "You'll feel better and fresher, I promise."

"Very well, Raymond." Giro said.

"I'll leave some clothes out for you so I can get your old ones cleaned in the laundry." Ray added.

"I'll look for them." Giro replied.

"Do you need help?" Ray asked, suddenly remembering 'problem' Giro had.

"Its fine." Giro said.

"If you need help anyway, I'll send Prowl or Cass over, Deal?" Ray asked.

The wolf sighed dully. "Deal."
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 04-08-2009, 10:33 AM