Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Mika's Bedroom]

GL: Oh, thank you for your compliment. Maybe we can have a dinner sometimes. *hehe*

Mika typed as took out a file and browsing around.

In the meantime, Ryo and Mizuki finish reading Mika's manga and yawning softly. "Uhmm...Mika, we headed to sleep first..." Ryo said.

The teenage girl turned around, smiling. "Oh, okay. Good night, Ryo, Mizuki..." She bows to her characters.

"Good night, Mika.." The two spokes simultaneously, gently lays and cover their body under the warm, thick futon before fell asleep side by side. Mika take a short look of their cute faces. "...So cute.." She let out a soft happy sigh and return back to the computer, as she receive another message. This time, it's from Ray.

GL: No capital letters, Ray. *smiles*

GL: Yes, kindly accept the donation... I don't know why..sometimes I feel hurt and want to help you...everytime you tell me about your problems...

Mika smiled warmly, the webcam still capturing her.

GL: We were like...a 'missing' family...We're both lonely before...but now no more because we have Ryo, Mizuki, Cassy, Prowl, and Giro...

GL: So...take it with your open heart...and spend wisely...
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 04-08-2009, 09:01 AM