Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Mika's Apartment]

Mika gently take a seat and turn on the monitor, then she spot a chat window blinking on the taskbar. By clicking and read the message, strangely it only receive the first three nudge alerts and four lines of messages.

GL: Hello there, Cassy, Prowl! XD

GL: Hmm..? My webcam turned on..?

Afer checking the webcam, it's still turned off but on the other side, the webcam actively yet silently kept on capturing the activities happen in her bedroom, and Cassy and Prowl still able to see.

GL: *Giggles* If my webcam turned on, I can see my other self in the chat window on my side. *Hehe*

Meanwhile, inside Mika's present package, it contains a hand-drawn, nicely-framed, A3-size family portraits of Ray in his furry form, together with Cassy, Prowl and Giro. An envelope sticking at the back of the picture frame, containing a letter and $20,000 cheque complete with Mika's signature and details. Ray only need to write his name under 'Payable' section so he can clear up the cheque.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 04-08-2009, 03:03 AM