Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
OOC : Don't forget to open the present that Mika gives to Ray. XD

IC :

[Mika's Bedroom]

"We're done!" Mika cheered, lifting both hands in the air which makes her breasts bouncing a little. The wolf turned around and take a short glance to both Mika and Mizuki, still blushing deeply.

"How do we look?" Mizuki asked, spinning around to show herself in sexy sleepwear.

"I Admit...you two looks...cute...and beautiful..." Ryo said softly before lifting a slight yet warm smile.

"Well, thank you, Ryo!" Mizuki approaches the wolf and plant a soft kiss on his cheek, making him blushing even more. "Okay, now I want to arrange the place for you to sleep...Let's see..." Mika looked around and spot an empty area between her bed and her computer. Then, she pulled out a two sets of thick futon and lay it down on the floor. "So, who wants-"

"I want with Ryo!" Mizuki suddenly raise her claw in the air, seeming like she wanted to sleep with Ryo.

"W-Well, I guess it's decided... But make sure you didn't do anything weird.." Mika grin slightly.

The dragoness cuddles Ryo softly, rubbing her cheek against his furry cheek. "We won't...It's a promise..."

"Good." The girl nodded. You can sleep now, if you want to...I have some work to get done before went to sleep..."

"A-Apparently, we're not feeling sleepy yet... In addition, I want to continue reading your manga.." Ryo said as took the manga on nearby cabinet, so do Mizuki.

Mika nodded, and then turning around and walk closer to the computer. "Let's see if Ray send any message..." Mika thoughts as approaches to her computer....
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 04-07-2009, 03:00 PM