Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Mika's Bedroom]

"...Uhmm...I'm done...You can turn around now..." Ryo said as both turned around and take a long glance on the wolf in sexy sleepwear, before both of them start blushing. "Oh my...You look so cute...If Cassy, Prowl, Giro or even Ray look at you like this..I'm sure they'll be mistaken about your true gender..." Mika stated, and Mizuki nodded, agreeing Mika's statement.

"And now, it's your turn to turn aroun because we're about to change.." The dragoness winks to Ryo and the wolf nodded as taking a seat on the bed and facing on the opposite way.

Slowly yet sensually, Mika and Mizuki loosen up their towel, exposing their perfect figure; Mika has a smooth fairy skin and prominent butt, her asset equipped with small cute pink nipples and cute, non-pubic-haired pussy. The dragoness who also known as the "Healing Goddess" has a very smooth yet shiny green scaly skin with her butt and breasts a little bit bigger than Mika.

The dragoness wearing the sky-blue, non-transparent sleepwear with sky-blue low-cut panty, while Mika wearing a white shirt with buttons and lite-green lace panty. The videocam continued capturing their movements and their naked appearance.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 04-07-2009, 02:26 PM