Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Ray's Living Room]

"Oh... my gawd." Cassy said. "They're gonna totally change in front of the camera!"

"AH!! Look! Ray's laptop is recording this live-feed!! Buzz 'em or somethin'!" Prowl pointed out as Ray's laptop started saving the video for some strange reason, and Prowl didn't want him watching poor Mika and Mizuki change.

"Oh wow, Ryo's soooo hot..." Cassy sighed dreamily.

"Hey! Don't look!" Prowl covered his eyes, but it was too late. "Heyyy- he's got some figure... I mean... for a guy..." He murmured, and Cassy agreed. The two just stared at the video in silence, gawking. It was impossible to look away! Prowl couldn't help but anticipate the girls undressing after seeing Ryo do it, and he really didn't want to betray their friendship by looking, but he just couldn't help his male lust. Instead, he apologized deeply to them in his mind.

Having finished washing, rinsing and drying the dishes, Giro trotted back out of the kitchen, drying his paws with a paper towel. He raised a brow curiously as he saw Prowl leaning over behind Cassy's chair with such a small towel on that his firm, well-toned butt was showing, as well as his dangling, loose-ballsac and their golf ball-sized testicles. Giro only glimpsed them, but he felt nothing for Prowler. "Prowler, your privates are exposed." Giro informed him.

"Huh? Oh, right, sorry, I don't really have anythin' to wear, so I'm waitin' for my fur to dry out before I put my uniform back on." Prowl explained, lowering his tail to cover up a little.

Giro nodded. "You reason is understandable." He said, and sat down on a couch. The wolf then bowed his head, crossed his arms, and closed his eyes, staying that way silently.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 04-07-2009, 02:05 PM