Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Mika's Bedroom]

Then, Mika enters her room and greets her characters. "Sorry for making you wait longer....Need to settling up another things...hehe..." She sweatdroped.

"No sweat, Mika." Mizuki said cheerfully.

"Let's see...What I should do...Oh yeah..Since you don't have only a set of clothes, I give you mine..." The girl stated as open her wardrobe and searching for unused cloth, which probably might suits Mizuki and Ryo. All their movements are caught silently with her videocam and strean to Ray's chat window, and no alert sounds came out because the speaker is turned off.

"Uhmm...Ryo..I'm sorry..I don't have any male clothes for you...But I have these..." Mika show a used yet sexy lavender and sky-blue sleepwear.

The wolf blushes deeply, seeing those...almost-transparent sleepwear, especially on the chest part. "Don't worry about us, Ryo. Mizuki will pick the non-transparent and you pick the almost-transparent.." Mika stated.

"Well...I guess...it's okay..." Ryo paused a little bit before continued. "...Plus, you create me...to love wearing female clothes..." He pick the almost-transparent lavender sleepwear, looking to the two.

"Hmm? What's the matter, Ryo?" Mika asked curiously.

"Do...I need to change...right here...?"

"Oh...You can change over here, but we look at other side so we couldn't see you changing..." The girl said nervously quickly take a seat besides Mizuki and turning their head to other side.

"...W-Well...Here I come..." Ryo then loosen up the towel, exposing his feminine, thick furry figures and his prominent fuzzy sheath and balls. The camera continued capturing his movements silently.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 04-07-2009, 12:42 PM