Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Outside Bathroom]

Ray rapped on the door with one hand, clutching his groin with the other as he hopped from foot to foot, his legs clenched together. "Come ONNN guys!! I gotta peeeee!" He begged and clawed at the door pitifully. "NooooooooOOOOO!!!" He clenched a fist up at the ceiling dramatically as the door clicked open, and Cassy and Prowl walked out, Cassy with a small towel draped around her waist and another one around her neck, the ends covering her breasts, Prowl with a ridiculously small white towel that barely stayed on his hips. They were laughing when they came out, as if they had been talking.

"Hey-ho Ray-oh." Prowl greeted the teenager, who rushed past them to assault his toilet with powerful jets of urine. "Wow, guess he really had to go." The coyote chuckled.

Cassy laughed as they walked over to the living room, their fur still a little warm and moist from the shower they shared. "Lets go look up that file on Wolborgs! I bet Ray has it in his lappy somewhere!" She suggested and moved the mouse so that his laptop went out of sleep mode. She sat down on the computer chair and Prowl leaned over behind her, watching the screen. "Hey! Look! Mika's like, online!" She pointed out.

"Oh sweet, lets send her a nudge." Prowl suggested, and Cassy clicked on Mika's pen-name, opening a chat window. But the moment she did, they were greeted with a live-streaming of Ryo and Mizuki. "Woah, wait, can it do that?"

"Apparently it can!" Cassy agreed, tilting her head at the video curiously. "Wait-" She lifted her head suddenly and looked at the empty couch where Giro was supposed to be. "Where's Gir-Bear?"

"Aw shit, he didn't walk out while drunk, did he?" Prowl thought out loud, worried a little.

The wolf answered from the kitchen, amidst the sound of clinking porcelain plates and metal cutlery. "I'm in the kitchen, washing the dishes." He informed them. "Ray said he had to use the toilet, so I volunteered to do it." Giro explained.

"Ah..." Prowl and Cas nodded, going back to the webcam live-stream.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 04-07-2009, 12:12 PM