Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Mika's Apartment]

Eating with the towels on. Even though it looks quite rude in terms of manner, they seems to enjoy their meal pretty good. A gentle night breeze of the night sky brushing their half-naked body as it went through the glass door of the balcony, eating and chatting lightly about their lives.

Once done, the trio do the same thing as they did before starts eating. By meeting their palms, claws and paws, they said and bows simultaneously. "Thanks for the food."

"Let me clean this dishes up, and you two kindly wait in my bedroom." Mika stated as collecting all the empty dishes and glasses, bring it to the kitchen sink for cleaning.

"Oky doky!" The dragoness cheered, pulling Ryo gently to Mika's befroom.

[Mika's Bedroom]

Then, something extremely strange happened. Mika's modified videocam which being set up as a webcam, automatically being turned on, her messenger status is set as online and all her contacts, except Ray has being blocked temporarily. It means, Ray can see what's happen in Mika's bedroom in real time, DVD-quality visual and audio as her videocam streaming the 'hidden scene' once he open a chat window.

Eventually, the camera pointing directly to her bed, where Mizuki and Ryo taking a seat on it while waiting for Mika to return. Even both of them have an ability sensing any abnormalities, but still they didn't realize they've been watched IF Ray 'accidently' bumping into this.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 04-07-2009, 02:37 AM