Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Ray's Living Room]

Giro furrowed his brows, his eyelids twitching once before opening slowly. He woke up to see Ray jump back in surprise, not expecting the wolf to wake till morning. "What... what happened? Someone poisoned me..." He grunted lowly, sitting up and rubbing his head. He had a major hangover.

"No, no, nobody poisoned you." Ray explained. "Sorry, I gave you chocolate, I forgot about how your body works." He apologized sincerely.

"I... see." Giro said dully, looking down at his paws. "I heard you apologizing to me for the things [/i]The Sorceress[/i] did to me."

"Uh- uh- oh." Ray stammered, turning red.

"I understand." Giro said gruffly.

"You do?"

"I do."

"So you're not going to rip my lungs out or anything?"

The large wolf shook his head silently in reply.

"Can I hug you?"

"Don't push your luck." Giro retorted, and got up, striding over to the window to gaze outside at the city at night,keeping behind the curtains to avoid being seen.

[Ray's Bathroom]

Prowl straightened up and grinned at Cassy proudly, hands on his waists, his chest puffed out. He wasn't afraid to show her his pride. Cassy tucked her arms underneath her breasts to emphasize them, tilting her head and winking at him cutely, giggling. He examined her chest with interest, his tail wagging at the sight of her cute, furry chest.

Cassy blushed hard underneath her fur, smiling lightly as the coyote's prominent furry sheath and fuzzy balls came into view. She knew that she told him that she wasn't looking for a relationship in this world, because their time here was probably temporary, and it would hurt to leave the ones they love. But Prowler was pretty attractive, and Prowler thought the same of her. His confidence was what attracted her most.

"So, what'd ya think?" Prowl asked her suddenly, grinning.

"Totally neato!" Cassy laughed, "What do you think?"

"120%! A+!" Prowl laughed.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 04-06-2009, 11:33 PM