Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Ray's Apartment]

Cassy and Prowler undressed casually, talking and laughing about their lives and how they lived it until they got down to their underwear, then they stopped and looked each other over, silent. It had suddenly become awkward now that they could see each other clearly.

Prowler grimaced weakly. Cassy told him that she wasn't looking for a boyfriend, or even a relationship, but he was tempted to try when he saw her. She had sexy curved waists, a perky pair of breasts, perfect hips, an athletic fitness to her sexy figure, boundless energy, soft, short, cream and yellow fur... a long, wonderful tail, a cute face, and beautiful blue eyes that looked like she could bear the world and never stop smiling. She looked absolutely stunning in those silky bra and panties, and he was fond of her personality. Very open, cheery, energetic.

Cassy blushed a little underneath her fur. Seeing Prowler as he was now, with his well-defined six pack, his muscular arms, firm pecs, broad shoulders and powerful legs... not to mention the the bulge in front of those tight, stretchy black shorts he wore... and his face. The coyote had an unusual look in his eyes that made him look sly, mischievous, dark... handsome. He had it even when he was angry, or happy, or sad, veiling whatever he felt with that strange look, and thanks to the mask his beautiful golden eyes gave him, he was very mysterious.

"Uhm, hey, Prowl...?" Cassy asked him, slipping her thumbs under the shoulder straps of her bra.

"Yeah?"

Cassy grinned suggestively, "I'll show you mine... if you show me yours."

Prowl smirked back at her and slipped his thumbs into the waistband of those black, tight, stretchy minishorts and teasingly lowered them just a little. "Ready when you are."

"One... two... three..." The two counted, chuckling and giggling excitedly, "Go!"

And with that, Cassy slipped her bra off, and Prowl lowered and let his shorts drop down to his ankles.

[Raymond's Living Room]

Having eaten, Ray walked into the kitchen and found Giro sleeping all alone on the couch. He looked around, and decided that this was the perfect opportunity to get something off his chest without Prowler or Cassy hearing. He grabbed a footstool and sat on it, beside Giro. "Hey... big guy." He said.

Giro continued to sleep quietly.

"Listen... I just want to say... That I'm really sorry for all those times Lady Illiria punished you..." Ray said softly, and placed a hand on the wolf's muscular tummy, resting it on his rock-hard abs. "I- I- my fans were highly entertained by the details in those scenes... but... deep down... I felt so sorry for making you go through all that..." He said, and traced a finger over Giro's fur, feeling the deep, numerous scars his fur hid underneath, feeling even guiltier.

"Your first sword wound..." Ray identified one scar. "First thirty lashes..." He identified another one. "Spear wound... white hot pike... tight manacles... thorn whip... claws..." He grimaced. "Oh Giro- I'm so sorry..."
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 04-05-2009, 03:36 PM