Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Mika's Apartment]

The girl take the same shower with Mizuki and help each other to scrub and clean their body. At that time, the dragoness asked the same question she've told to Ryo.

Mika just smile slightly as both palm caressing Mizuki's back. "...Well, he or she didn't have an intention to kiss the person of opposition sex...And somewhat that action might be taken seriously for the person who receive the kiss..." The girl explained in soft tone. "...If you, myself or Ryo is in that kind of situation, just presume as an unwanted accident...Don't take it seriously..."

Then, Mizuki began smiling like she always do and the vision of Giro accidentally kissed her were no longer lingering in her mind. " Thank you for answering...". Mika chuckles, scrubbing the dragoness' shoulders and neck "No sweat, Mizuki....We're family now..."

In the meantime, Ryo cleaning his body one more time under the warm shower before turned off the shower and dries off. If Ryo taking a public bath, the males easily misunderstood Ryo's gender because once his body completely soaked, his figure is 95% similar to a teenage girl with flat chest and somewhat easy for other males getting attracted. No matter how he looks, he is still a male.

"I'm done, Mika, Mizuki. I go first and help you to set up the dishes on the table." Ryo announced as stepped out of the room.

"Thank you, Ryo. Later I'll give you some clothes for you to wear." Mika replied with Mizuki helping her scrubbing the girl's bare back and her long hair.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 04-04-2009, 01:52 AM