Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Ray's Apartment]

"Mmm... Beef flavored ramen..." Ray murmured as he poured it out of the pot and onto a bowl. "Cassy, you hungry?" He called at the cat, who was in the living room, talking to Prowl.

"No, I'm fine!" Cassy called back, going back to chatting with Prowl.

"Bout you, 'Yote?" Ray called.

"S'okay, I'm good." Prowl replied.

"Okay, great." Ray said, more to himself than anyone as he sat down. He knew that Giro wouldn't have to eat anything for a week at most before he got really hungry, so he didn't bother asking for the wolf, aside from him still being asleep. He decided he'd make them all a big breakfast instead. With a fork, he happily slurped up his ramen.

Prowl had his feet up on the coffee table in the middle of the living room as he watched TV and talked to Cassy, having removed his boots at the front door. "This is one of the weirdest two days of my life. One moment I'm about to get a debriefing from my mission before [/i]getting to know[/i] my superior better while being relieved from my last mission, then next, I'm on the roof with you two." He told her. "Not that I mind."

"Hee hee! Relief?" Cassy grinned cutely, "You were going to have sex with your superior?" She narrowed her eyes cutely, interested in the conversation. She was sitting on the sofa Giro was sleeping in, and had placed his legs on her lap to warm herself.

"Heh, no. Actually, she, yeah, my superior's a she, she offered me a hand-job. I didn't hit on her anything, she was the one who came onto me, which is kinda weird, cuz she's human, and humans where I come from think we're dirty, stupid, wild and savage. Well not all of them, but that's what the general public thinks." Prowl sighed. "But the idea was pretty hot, so I agreed. I never got it. I don't mind." He explained.

Cassy laughed, muffling her muzzle with her paw and blushing lightly. "Oh my god, a hand job! Yeah, that's pretty hot actually..." She agreed, her eyes traveling up and down the coyote's well built body, knowing he had well defined abs underneath that soft, thick fur from when they all showered together. She felt it too, and admitted that he was pretty cute. And then there was Giro, who's brows were furrowed a little in his sleep, looking like his dream had turned a little sour. Giro didn't wear a shirt, just those leather shoulder pads and belts crossed over his chest. She reached over to his belly with a paw, and patted it. Blushing, she felt his well toned muscles underneath his gray fur. She ran her paw over his abs, feeling them rise and fall as Giro breathed, firm, powerful, well shaped...

"What're you doin' to Gir?" Prowl asked suddenly, his tone casual, eyes half closed.

Surprised, Cassy jumped a little. She forgot all about Prowl! "Haha! Sorry, I was just checking his muscles out! They're rock hard!"

Prowl grinned widely and playfully raised his shirt for her, showing her his sandy-tan colored six pack. "I've got em too. They're not as defined as Gir's, but he's from a different time. Their battles were more physical than the ones we had in mine, so he probably really needs those muscles." He speculated. "-N' get a loada' those feet!" He added, looking toward the wolf's feet.

"I know, they're real big, kinda like a real wolf's!" Cassy agreed. Giro's feet were impressive indeed. He had large, strong toes tipped with lethal looking black claws, and silvery-gray fur covered them completely save for his black feet and toepads. His large feet were big enough for Cassy to step on each, and walk with him while standing on them. They must be built for running and kicking, and she wondered how fast Giro was. His paws were pretty big too, and he had large, thick, but cute fingers, similar to that of a werewolf. There were pawpads on his palms, and fingerpads on his fingertips, and for a warrior, they were soft and smooth, but were suited for firmly grasping weapons. She compared Prowl and Giro. Prowl's body was a little more human shaped than Giro's, which was more feral and wilder in appearance.

"Is that the difference between Wolborgs and Morphs? Wolborgs are wilder lookin'?" Prowl wondered.

"Ray like, probably has a file on the races in his stories. Lets look Wolborgs up on his laptop later, I'm gonna go take a shower." Cassy said, and carefully lifted Giro's powerful legs off her, standing up. She looked at Prowl and winked. "Wanna' come with? Save water?"

Prowl grinned mischievously and got up. "Oh I like you. You're environmentally friendly." He joked, and followed her to the bathroom.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 04-03-2009, 11:58 PM