Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Mika's Apartment - Kitchen]

Mika in apron preparing a few set of favorite dishes for herself, Mizuki and Ryo which they can share the dishes together. She knew it looks quite a lot, but today is special; her characters can taste her dishes in real life.

[Bathroom]

The dragoness taking a warm shower behind the curtain in sitting position. A visual of Giro lapping his tongue inside her mouth kept on playing in her mind. She couldn't stand it andwant to ask Ryo's opinion.

"Uhmm...Ryo-kun...?" Mizuki asked in soft tone.

The wolf perked his ears up as scrubbing the soap on his wet furry body. "...Yes, Mizuki-san..."

"...What do you think...if a girl suddenly kissed you...without herself realised...or in drunk...?" She said, the warm shower kept on wetting her body.

"..........." Ryo went silent and stopped scrubbing once heard her statement. Right now, he's not in relationship based on Mika's story and kinda hard to explain her inquiries. "...I-I'm sorry, Mizuki-san...I don't know how to explain that....Maybe you can ask Mika-san...I'm sure she had experience in this part..."

"...I see..." Mizuki let out a soft sigh, pouring a small amount of hair shampoo and scrub it on her long green hair.

"...Is there something wrong, Mizuki-san...?" Ryo asked while cleaning the bubbles on his body.

"..It's nothing serious...I just want to know...if you stumble on this kind of situation before..." The dragoness stated, moving on to apply the body shampoo on her smooth scaly body.

"Bbbrrhh..." The wolf murrs happily as waving his long hair before wetting it once again. "Mika-san creates our story...so I'm not reach that part yet...or probably Mika-san prefer to skip and pick other elements... "

[Kitchen]

After an outstanding 30 minutes, Mika finally done making the dishes as well as cook the rice in just one go. The girl take out her clothes and wrap her naked body with the towel, before stepped in the bathroom to join Ryo and Mizuki. The aroma surround the entire room until it went through the bathroom.

Ryo sniffs the aroma before letting a soft deep murr. "Mnnrrr....Smells delicious, Mika-san..." Ryo commented as saw Mika stepped in the bathroom from reflection on the mirror.

"Well, thank you, Ryo." The girl smiles, slowly went behind the curtain and join Mizuki.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 04-03-2009, 11:17 AM