Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Ray's Apartment]

After unlocking and opening the door, they spilled into Ray's apartment quickly, talking and laughing as he closed and locked the door again. Cassy propped the bags on a table and sat on a couch, hugging herself, feeling snug. It was cool in the apartment, and it felt great to rest her feet on the footstool. Prowl carefully hauled Giro onto the sofa, adjusting his legs so they were draped over the arm rest, then straightened him up so his neck didn't hurt in the morning.

"Man oh MAN, he's a big guy, but he's heavier than he looks! What ever it is he's wearin', its gotta be pretty cumbersome!" The coyote laughed and rotated his shoulder.

"That's cuz its about 50 Kilos." Ray explained as he put the groceries in place. "If you guys wanna shower, go on ahead, just tell me before you do so I can use it before you hog it."

"Can do!" Cassy saluted Ray playfully.

Giro merely slept silently.

"And someone do something about him please." Ray said. "Wouldn't want him to wake up cranky."

Prowl shrugged, and moved to take his pants off, but couldn't figure them out. "His pants are all weird. Hey, Cas, d'you know how to..." He gestured at Giro's pants. "-That?"

"Its kinda like a really complicated shoelace! It must totally take like, 20 minutes to tie that up! Gir did that real fast, so he must be used to it. Hold on, I'll undo the laces and lift his waist up, and like, you pull the pants off." Cassy strategized.

"Go team!" Prowl said playfully, and moved to pull his pants off, but Ray was suddenly in the living room, eyes wide, waving his arms around like mad. "NOOO!! Don't take that off!!"

Prowl and Cassy perked their ears, raised a brow, and looked at each other before turning to face Ray again.

Prowl looked down at the pants. "But you said to make him comfortable? When I get drunk, I'm wayyyy comfortable without my damn pantaloons on. Look at these! They look really uncomfortable! You gotta get him jeans or somethin'!" The coyote reasoned, touching the stiff but tough fabric of the wolf's pants.

Panting, Ray explained. "One- never, ever undress a Wolborg without his or her consent. They can and WILL feel violated from that! TWO- Giro can KILL you for that, AND blood stains the carpets and walls! THREE, remember what he said about Wolborgs and being naked? Its a great taboo and disrespect to oneself if you expose your entire body to anyone you don't trust wholeheartedly, and FOUR... he's not wearing underwear."

Cassy raised a brow. "Oh reaaally now?"

"Cas." Ray said sternly, "Don't."

"Why the hell wouldn't he wear underwear? That thing looks like it'll chafe balls real bad!" Prowler told Ray.

"I'm his creator, I designed him, I know he isn't wearing underwear cuz... well... he doesn't have any. And he doesn't need any as his pants are fitted quite well, and his... junk... is protected by his... junk-covering." Ray said awkwardly.

"You mean he has a sheath."

"Exactly."

"Ooh, I wanna see it!" Cassy chimed in.

"No! Just leave him like that, he's fine." Ray said, rubbing his head. To his embarrassment, his stomach grumbled loudly.

"Wolborgs a freakin' complicated. Even more complicated than women!" Prowl said, ignoring Ray's stomach.

"...You didn't eat any dinner?" Cassy asked Ray.

"-I kinda forgot. I was excited. I'd better go make some ramen noodles, you guys make yourself comfy, and we'll talk about where we all sleep later." Ray said, and walked for the kitchen. "-And someone PLEASE wipe Giro's feet, you stood him up on the pavement a couple of times, and I don't want any pawprints on my walls or furniture." He called at them.

Cassy took some kleenex from the box near Ray's laptop and wet them a little, cleaning Giro's footpads and toepads cheerily. They were sooooo cute looking!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 04-03-2009, 09:51 AM