Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
The trio waves to Ray, Cassy and Giro as they leaving the place. At the same time, Mika spotted Giro's slight smile and smiles slightly. "What a cute wolf you are, Giro..." She thought as shutting down the door.

"How about you two take a bath first? I need to make a dinner." Mika stated., looking to Ryo. "You don't have any problem taking a bath with female, right?"

The cream-colored wolf shooks his head and blush slightly. "N-No...I don't have any problem...as long as me and Mizuki is in diffrent place in the bathroom..."

Mika nodded. "So it's decided. See you two at the kitchen table." The girl stated as walking to the kitchen and preparing all types of ingredients t make a dinner for her characters and herself.

Meanwhile, Mizuki and Ryo entering the bathroom at different times; Ryo letting Mizuki to change her clothes and stepped in first before him. Once done, he strip his clothes and stepped in the bathroom, where he heard Mizuki's voice humming behind the curtain, where the bathtub is located. The wolf approaches the shower and turned it on to wet his silky furry body and long black hair.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 04-03-2009, 06:24 AM