Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
Giro looked very mellow as he tilted his head up a little to look at Mizuki's face. He closed his eyes and growled softly in content as she pet his head. Without warning, he parted his jaws a little, and licked her claw hotly. He had a large, powerful tongue, and though he only exposed five inches to lick her claw, it was about 16-18 inches in length, powerful enough to cut steel chains by squeezing it, and dexterous enough to tie shoelaces.

"Naw, its alright. Just tell him its chocolate and he won't touch it. His self discipline is formidable!" Ray laughed. "And yeah... it'd be bad if they got a hold of him and he was unconscious... I mean, in his story, he was usually punished by a combination of torture and rape. Another one of his weaknesses is that... he can't engage in or seek sexual relief with anyone he doesn't love. If someone tries to and he doesn't love them or they don't love him back, he'll feel nothing but pain and guilt." He explained. "Giro's... er... very complicated. Most of my characters are, actually."
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 03-04-2009, 12:40 PM