Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
"Yep! And I'm sure they won't start any fights... I mean, they're all pretty friendly... though maybe a little traumatized and mentally unstable." Ray admitted.

"No more Chocolate Pocky for you Gir!" Prowl laughed and snatched the Pocky away. "Seriously, I dunno what you do when you're drunk."

Giro whined lightly, but merely stretched out and and curled up on the sofa wolfishly. He seemed to be daydreaming, and panting excitedly, watching Mizuki with half-closed eyes.

"Well... uh... I created him with LOTS of weaknesses so that his vast powers and weaknesses balanced him out. I referenced him to the way chocolate is toxic to some dogs. Its okay if he gets a little drunk, but if he gets too drunk, he becomes emotional, then kinda aggressive, then just plain out of it. He'll be fine as long as he knows what chocolate is now. He can smell it I suppose... he never smelled or saw chocolate's raw form because it was always mixed with poison or sleeping drugs to knock him out or paralyze him. If I know him enough, he'll learn from his mistakes." Ray explained. "-I hope." He added. "Cuz if furries find a way to knock out a WOLF-fur, it could only lead to rape."
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 03-04-2009, 11:37 AM