Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
"I think I can get an uncle to help with that, he owns a construction site." Ray suggested. "And yeah... I guess. Unless you know... they start fighting. Gosh, I hope they don't fight!" He laughed nervously, watching his three creations nervously before facing Mika again.

Cassy giggled and purred contently. "I saved a lot for later. Want some?" She offered some of her sweets.

"Th-this is..." Giro stuttered, his eyes fierce and savage. "-Delicious!"

"Yep. Glad you like it." Prowl grinned widely.

"What is this sweet brown substance?" Giro asked as he ate some more.

Ray froze. "Brown substance? GIRO STOP EATING THAT- ITS-"

"-Chocolate." Prowl replied.

Giro froze, a Pocky stick raised against his muzzle. "Ch-chocolate? This is chocolate? Oh no- I'm not supposed to consume chocolate-" He said, but ate the Pocky, blushing a little, his eyes half-closing as he smiled drunkenly.

Ray face-palmed himself. "He's immune to every venom, toxin and poison, and he's even immune to the intoxicating effects of alcohol! But chocolate is the only substance that can make him drunk or unnaturally high!"

"No shit? Chocolate makes him drunk?" Prowl laughed, grinning widely. Oh the fun things they can do to someone who's drunk!

"Yeah, usually, it takes a lot of chocolate milk to make him drunk, but chocolate itself is concentrated with the cocoa ingredient along with a few other ingredients that affects his body! Its not really chemical, think of it as a magic ingredient people use in potions back in his world... any poison with cocoa in it can affect him." Ray explained.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 03-04-2009, 10:19 AM