Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
"Yeah, they can do that, as long as we can find some bricks, steel bars or wood that no one's using. " Ray agreed. "Maybe even do some stunts, like jumping from building to building, or running up walls... or burning stuff." He looked at Prowl, then back at Mika. "As long as we make sure no one gets hurt during the demonstrations. I'm sure anyone can handle that."

Cassy playfully put her arms around Ryo, rubbing her cheek on Ryo's shoulder. She was content with all the sweets she ate.

Meanwhile, the coyote turned to face Giro. "Want some Pocky?"

"What is Pocky?" Giro asked.

"Some sticks of biscuit dipped in sweet coatings like strawberry or mocha." Prowl explained, and tossed Giro a box of Chocolate Pocky. "Here, try em. If you love animal crackers, wait till ya get a loada' this on your taste buds!"

"Thank you." Giro caught the box. "I shall sample it."

Ray laughed again. "Financial management won't help me. My emotions get in the way. Just knowing I'm saving animals' lives is worth more than living a normal life. I just wish I could give more." He sighed.

Cassy, Giro, and Prowl's ears perked up. So Ray DID have a soft spot.

"Anyway, yeah. We can get some videos of them at the beach, wearing speedos and bikinis, or just playing around. Maybe at the pool... heh... maybe get them some of those... hot costumes." Ray chuckled, his eyes slanting mischievously as she schemed.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 03-04-2009, 08:36 AM