Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
Mika look to Giro, analyzing his body shapes. "No need to go naked. Just acting like normal with clothes on. Most of the fursuit users didn't wear clothes on their suit." Then, a brilliant idea popped out. "How about you ask Giro or Prowl to break the wood, bricks or bend the steel? I'm sure furry fans will believe 100% because both can do what the fursuit users can't do. Hehe.."

Ryo nodded while smiling, the tip of his tail swishing happily as still coiling with Cassy's tail.

"You need a better financial management, Ray. You can donate, but don't do it until you broke. Just donate for about 5-10% of your paycheck, and the rest is to pay utilities, buy necessary stuffs and savings." The girl explained as slowly leaned back a little with both hands support her body. "That's what I normally do to save till this much, and I'm sure by selling the teaser, you can earn more. You better do it quick before the convention."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 03-04-2009, 07:19 AM