Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
"Hmm...quite good move there, but still hard to make some people believe, especially those are in animation/audio/video industry." Mika said before blush as Ray mention a private parts. "...That's good too..Will Giro willing to expose his naked body to public..? But for that part, we put it aside...It's not fun if we expose it early. Hehe..."

"Thank you very much, really appreciate your help." Ryo said, before giving a soft lick on Prowl's muzzle. "Now, I'm strong enough to stand up for whole day, but of course, I will seek your help if needed."

Mika nodded. "But sometimes, having lots of money could be troublesome. I have to say this. I have about $3.4Mil in my savings account left untouched. I had payed electricity, water and internet 3 years in advance, except for taxes, art utilities, printings and daily necessities. Every year especially during Christmas, I donate some amount of money for charities and give presents to orphan houses via courier service secretly. They deserve it more. By doing this, it makes my heart feel calm." She said while placing her hand on her chest, smiling.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 03-03-2009, 03:16 PM