Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
"That's good to hear. More people, the merrier the convention, and I'm pretty sure the appearance of our characters will make everyones' jaw dropped." Mika chuckles softly. "Make sure the video you captured is real enough to convince the furry fans. Since I have full equipped digital SLR camera, I can lend a help capturing a photo to support the 'evidence'. "

"Don't forget about me and Ryo, Mika." Mizuki stated, poking her tongue out.

"Of course I would not leave you two aside. You two already become a part of family." Mika smiles warmly.

"Oh, thank you very much." Ryo bowing his head a little to Prowl, gently putting the empty plate on the table before pouring the cold milk in the glass and gulp it down.

Mika waves her hand. "No. We handle it ourselves. It can save lots of money to pay to the agents. I don't have any real friends, except you. Most of them are net friends. Right now, I'm still not yet ready to reveal my real identity behind nickname "GL" to the public. You know me really well."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 03-03-2009, 02:02 PM