Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
"Well, you not need much money to go to contention, only just a little to pay for transport stuffs in, and to buy other artists' work." Mika stated.

"I've been there couple of times, in my story of course but at that time, furries and humans already able to live in one roof. Not sure for this world, though." The dragoness shrug her shoulder a little as emptying the plate while munching the last piece of cake.

Ryo nodded from Mizuki's statement. "I have same thought with Mizuki, but one thing I dislike is being in the middle of crowded places with no space to sit. Have to escape from that 'dark spots' in order for my feet to survive for entire day. That was happen several years ago when I was an early teenager with weak legs, heh..."

The girl take a sip of chill milk, before release a long sigh of relief. "Manage via agents sometime problematic. They might breach their own contract with us and even worse we might being sued. I prefer no third party interference."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 03-03-2009, 02:58 AM