Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
"I have nothing to sell. I never go to conventions. Lack of funds. Though I went once, and it was wonderful. I sold a bunch of novels and was asked to sign all of them. Even more so when I collaborated with an artist and we made an erotic comic book. I got 50% of the profits from the five-hundred copies we were able to produce. Made a lot of money, but its all gone now." Ray explained. "But maybe I'll go this year. Bring Prowl, Cassy and Giro to a place where they don't have to hide. They can pretend that its awesome fursuits."

"Fursuits?" Cassy asked, confused.

"Furries?" Prowl added.

"...Conventions?" Giro asked curiously.

"Oh, you don't have to know about it right now. It'll be a surprise." Ray assured his creations. "I'll introduce them slowly by the high-quality video camera I got for my last birthday. Stream a teaser on youtube, then sell some CDs of them. And when I've made it perfectly clear that no one is allowed to touch them without their permission, I'll bring them out in public. I'll need to hire an agent when I get enough money." The boy schemed.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 03-03-2009, 01:48 AM