Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
"I don't mind sitting on the floor." Mika blush slightly as Ray scooting closer to her, while picking some few slices of various cakes. "And you know, bribing is not good. For me, exploiting them for money is definitely a no-no." Mika moving her index finger left and right. "But if you insist, you need a better ideas and plans of how you want to bring them appear in public, such as photograph or high-quality video recording. For me, it's kinda hard to make people believe to my characters because my art skill is almost matching with real photos."

Mika munch the small slice of cake. "Anyway, the Furry Convention is about 3 days left and I already setting off all the stuffs and plans that I want to do there. " The girl take a glance to Mizuki and Ryo. Mizuki loves meeting new people and hanging out with them, while Ryo's quite shy. She wants them to lend a help of setting up some stuffs and promotional items on the area while the furry fans presume that Mizuki and Ryo are humans under fursuit, but of course, she need to ask them if they willing to. "So, already think what sort of stuffs you want to sell, Ray?"
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 03-03-2009, 12:54 AM